Saturday 25 June 2011

Back To The DECEMBER again ?

Sudden i miss him .
Why should you came back to my LIFE ?
You do know that I LOVE YOU that much but still you came back to my LIFE :(
& Hey boy , you're LOVE will remains in my HEART forever .
I know you knew that bcoz i've told you before .
You know , you're name aka your FULL NAME is always stuck at my HEART .
Your face , your warm hug , sweet kisses ??
I miss all that boy :(
It feels like i've started to HATE boys .
Wanna know why ?
Bcoz you're the only one my HEART loves :/
Since that on , i've noticed by myself that i close the door of my heart for others .
You are my last :(
I hope one day , you will remember me as i remember you :(
You make all the broken pieces in my heart stays like that .
Just you can FIX it , NO OTHERS !
You think it's easy to forget the one that we really love ?
Gosh boy , DIFFICULTY :(
All my nights , i'm cryin . bcoz of wat ?
YOU :(
I try to avoid this feelings .
But sometimes it can came back automitically :/
Not that i never tried , i DID but it just can't be avoid it .
My heart really belongs to you already .
You're things , your shirt , your picture always by my side .
Boy , why should you came back to my life then suddenly you go away again ?
Do you really intend to hurt my feelings ?
I hope not , & please STOP doing like that .
You know i can't HATE you :(
I just can't .
Every minute that i hope it's you who will text me .
Boy , you make me close the door of my heart .
I'm not melting anymore with boys word , 
When im with them there's only one thing that i hope that much .
I hope the person that i'm with is you :(
Do you ever misses me ?
Don't you want our LOVE to be back together ?
My heart cries for you :(
I wash your t-shirt over and over again but still the smell is still the same like you ever give to me :(
Maybe by that way makes me feel that you were always there for me right ?
I'm cryin while doing this post ,
Hearing to the songs that you ever sang for me :(
Wearing your white t'shirt right now .

PFFT , you're the ONLY ONE EVER !

No comments:

Post a Comment