- "You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance."
- "Young love is a flame; very pretty, often very hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. The love of the older and disciplined heart is as coals, deep-burning, unquenchable."
- "Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives."
- "One would always want to think of oneself as being on the side of love, ready to recognize it and wish it well --but, when confronted with it in others, one so often resented it, questioned its true nature, secretly dismissed the particular instance as folly or promiscuity. Was it merely jealousy, or a reluctance to admit so noble and enviable a sentiment in anyone but oneself?"
- "Love, I find, is like singing. Everybody can do enough to satisfy themselves, though it may not impress the neighbors as being very much."
- "First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity: no really self-respecting woman would take advantage of it."
- "Love makes everything that is heavy light."
- "A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes superfluous."
- "In real love you want the other person's good. In romantic love you want the other person."
- "In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities."
- "Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me."
- "In my wildest dreams, you always play the hero. In my darkest hour of night, you rescue me, you save my life."
- "Come live with me and be my love, and we will some new pleasures prove, of golden sands, and crystal beaches, with silken lines and silver hooks..."
- "I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach..."
- "I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."
- "Love distills desire upon the eyes, love brings bewitching grace into the heart."
- "Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."
- "It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
- "Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one."
- "In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing."
- "I miss you even more than I could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal."
- "There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved."
- "Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."
- "Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition."
- "Love, till dawn sunder night from day with fire Dividing my delight and my desire..."
- "I see my fated stars in your eyes. They melt me like the sun does snow."
- "If you love me only in my dreams, let me be asleep forever."
- "Love is a dream that comes alive when we meet."
- "The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.
- "The most wonderful of all things in life is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a growing depth, beauty and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing; it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of divine accident, and the most wonderful of all things in life."
- "You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly."
- "The most powerful symptom of love is a tenderness which becomes at times almost insupportable."
- "Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness."
- "So dear I love him that with him,
All deaths I could endure.
Without him, live no life."
- "True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart."
Thursday, 16 June 2011
Posted by Depshie KuCCing Blurr at 02:29