Saturday 25 June 2011

Happy Moment =)

Okay , where to start ?
Hmm , let'see .
Xtahu laa pa maw ckap .hha =.=
I have uncle , not a real uncle .
Fake uncle , ehh i mean bukan patung but macam foster uncle .hha !
BHaa , apa bha me merepek nhe ? * dont mind about it -.-
me xberapa betul laa malam nhe . ada sotsot sskit .
ehh , byk kali laa sotsotnya . ntah laa :/
bhaa , start balik cerr . i mean STORY aq yg TERTUNDA .xDD
I have one uncle that really really cares about me .
He's caring , kind , handsome young man , there is just to many to describe about him .
But really , he's friendly & i kinda miss him actually right now :(
I've known him last year maybe , im not that sure about that but im grateful enough that i have known him .hhe :)
THANKS UNCLE PIPIEY :D
Everytime i go jalan , confirm laa t'jmpa with him .
Talk2 kejap then chaw .
Never jalan with him but today me jalan with him . -25062011-
Nduu bhaa , baik ehh c uncle . hhe :)
& this hujung bulan he will be gone away .
Far away from Labuan , 
separate with his family , friends & me :(
Aiyahh >.<
But he go Sarawak pun got reason .
Continue schooling at there .
He say f he continue school at Sabah nnti t'gnggu pla pljrn dea .
Well , that's good bcoz he look after his FUTURE ;)
& uncle , this is for you ----->
/
/
/
/
/
/
Best of luck in anything you do .
Do takecare wherever you go .
Jangan lupa diri .
Jaga makan & minum Uncle :)
Smile always .
Jangan sedihsedih :D
Okayy , that's all from Niece . hhe ^^

Some Picture of it :)




Hey uncle , thanks for being my uncle .
You're the GREATEST one ever :D

No comments:

Post a Comment