Sunday 26 June 2011

Heart Defence

 I really intend to hurt their feelings ! SO WHAT ? 
Act , i do that has a reason . I don't wanna they fall out for me . 
I'm done with the words of "LOVE" !
 How many times should i say to you about thay boy ? 
PLEASE STOP DISTURBING me !
 I have no respect for the words of "LOVE" between two people . I'm sorry . 
Understand me please . I've closed my heart .
 I'm trying to be strong , i don't wanna get hurt anymore .
How i wish that my heart was made out of steel :(
I've closed my heart for other boys to go in just for you my boy :(
I miss all the moments that we have been thru together .
You wanna know something ?
It hurts me that badly when i saw you with other girl even his your friend .
I'm jealous . How i wish that girl would be me <3
I've learned to much about that words "LOVE" .
I'm DONE with that !
I will move on .
Forget you from my life , forget our sweetest memory ever , forget how you used to wish me goodnight wishes , forget how you treat me that well , forget how you use to feed me up some food , forget the way we use to talk heart to heart & eyes to eyes , forget how you use to came to my house n meet me , forget how we use to talk a lot on the phone , forget all the things that youever say to me & most of all FORGET THE THREE WORDS THAT YOU ALLWAYS SAY TO ME "I LOVE YOU" ! :(
There are so many things that i should forget about you boy .
But FYI , it's getting much harder when im trying to forget about you .
I Should stop missing you :(
That's all i can do for now .
MY LOVE IS JUST FOR YOU , MY HEART FALL TO PIECES ABOUT YOU , MY HEART CRIES OVER YOU , MY WARM HUG ARE JUST FOR YOU , MY SWEET LIPS FOR YOU . gosh boy :(
It's all JUST FOR YOU !
You see ?
I've proved it to you already right that i love you that much :(
But it's all up to you if you wanna believe it or not , i can't force you anymore .
It's your LIFE right ?
All i can do is just wait , wait wait & hope :/
You know what ?
I've formatted you from my heart before , but it keeps coming back .
My heart can only be fixed by you .
I'm too dump before for letting you go :(
This all came out from deep deep deep in my HEART boy :/
I mish you that bad until i can't sleep well at night .
THINKING OF YOU MAKES ME CRAZY :(
MORE CRAZIER EACH DAY .
FULLSTOP FOR OTHER BOYS TO KNOCK MY HEART !
It STOPS there when you leave me .
I've closed my heart .


I REALLY MISS YOU THAT MUCH .*sigh :/

No comments:

Post a Comment