Saturday 9 July 2011

Express about it =)

Hey , i have something to share about .
ENJOY it :DD
+ i'm kinda bored right now so i will start posting right now .
& I post with my sincere heart about "him" .
As you know , him is referring to a guy ok ;)
HHA !xDD
Maw bagi saspen kamoo dulu nhe bha .
Paduli apa aq f kamo tekanan , hehe . CHEERS :DD

Lil bit to describe bout him :-
- Friendly 
- Kind
- Fun to talk with 
- Pendek pendek seja tpi d'syg laa jua .xDD
- Handsome
- Cute ( kn uncle ? :p )
- Understand me well
- Good advicer for me :)
- Cherish person
- He may look happy but inside him he's suffering :(
- Loving person
- Kilikili sometimes -.-
OKOK , that's all .hhe :DD

All my life I had been looking for something, and everywhere I turned someone tried to tell me what it was.  I accepted their answers too, though they were often in contradiction and even self-contradictory.  I was naïve.  I was looking for myself and asking everyone except myself questions which I, and only I, could answer.  It took me a long time and much painful boomeranging of my expectations to achieve a realization everyone else appears to have been born with:  that I am nobody but myself. Thanks uncle for the advice that you gave me before . You make me brave to face her even sometimes there's a feeling of scared . But at least now i'm brave enough to confront her . We are doing fine by now anyway . Thanks a bunch uncle . 

YOU'RE THE GREATEST ONE EVER LAA :DD

/
/
/
/
/
/
/
v
V
V
V
V


The greatest person :)
Get to know him better & you will not gonna regret a thing .
DIJAMIN :DD


If you are ashamed to stand by your colors, you had better seek another flag.  GET ME !?

No comments:

Post a Comment