Saturday 2 July 2011

Imissyou :(

Boy , last night i was soo damn damn happy .
Why ?
Because you text me . yayy <3
You know what ,
that time i was reading our old text * re'read all the convo
Then , ngam 10 o'clock you text me .
Wahh , i was that surprised & im happy you say those 3 words to me .
I know you did that to everybody but reli you make my day awesome .
Last night i sleep with a big smile on my face .
I was missing you that bad .
& last night , when i read your text automatic i cried this .
Wahh , why like that ?
Urghh , i have no idea at all .
Everytime there's a text i hope you are one of them .
& When you do that , i will forgot all things .
All i want to do is to text with you boy <3
urgh , imissyou :(
You are too special for me .
You don't know that i like you right ?
Well , good then bcoz im falling for you .
When can i meet you again ?
The next 2 years ?
Wahh , so long :(
Tepaa , it's for your own future .
I just want you to know , once ILOVEYOU forever i will love you :)
MUAHH ! imissyou .

K bye Mr <3 ILOVEYOU !

No comments:

Post a Comment