Friday 1 July 2011

I miss you =(

Boy , you know what ?
I don't know la why i miss you that bad .
Everytime i go to that place that we use to hang out , 
I will automatically cry :(
I miss you laa Mr .
When are you coming back here ?
I really miss the way you hug me tightly :(
You know ka ?
I'm falling for you .
Gosh boy :(
I don't want bhaa suda nhe fall in love but you make me too fall in love with you .
I know we would never ever be together ?
Because of what ?
Because ADALAH kn ? hhe :(
Nvm laa , i know we are not meant to be together .
If we are , i think we will not gonna be long .
Because i know you're answer already .
Its bcoz our religion aite ? ;(
I understands u , bcoz my mum also will not agree about our relationship .
But boy , i miss you badly :(
It feels like im losing you .
Y she tidak hadir tdy ?
She hantar u kaa go terminal ?
Damn , i want to hantar you but i ave to go to school :(
Boy , yesterday is our last day together .
But , i miss that day already . badly . *sigh
That's all i can say . IMISSYOUDAMNBAD :(
K bye -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment