Monday 23 May 2011

You've got me laughing while I sing, you got me smiling when I sleep.

Day by day ,
I'm turning old .
Getting full of stress -.-
I should enjoy my LIFE before im out from this amazing world of mine ;)


And maybe I'm not up for being a victim of love, When all my resistance will never be distance enough .


Run far away so I can breathe, even though you're far from suffocating me.


His mind is somewhere far away, and I don't know how to get there.


I can't make a sound to somehow capture your attention, I'm staring at perfection


I watched his wildest dreams come true, and not one of them involving you.


Every word feels like a shooting star, watching the shadows burning in the dark.


You know what they say about hope. It breeds eternal misery.


If I had to hear something like that, I'd want to hear it from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment